Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Who woulda thunk

If you have read Pam's or Ashley's blog you already know the Dr. believes both Ashley and Alex have Dengue Fever. This is almost too much to swallow! My Mom always says that if it's going to happen, it happens to us. The more God allows in your life, the more you can minister to others. Ashley does seem to be much better, Alex still has a way to go yet. Mike has been such a help, he arranged to work from home on Monday to allow me to rest up some from the crazy weekend, and then again today so I could catch up on things in my classroom. He also washed the dogs for me last night because my back was messed up from sleeping on the couch to keep an eye on Alex and her unworldly fever. What a blessing he is!

4 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Hey, dont say I never did anything nice for you...I introduced you to Mike who is a great guy!!!!

Kimberly said...

He defenitely a keeper!

Unknown said...

oh so sweet! Give him a big ol' hug for me ok? I have prayed for ALL four of you so much this week! You have really been on my heart and mind. I have to agree with your mom. Seems like you have your share of strange things and then some happen to you! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You must all be exhausted....just thinking about all your ailments and trying to get better recently must be a real trial!!

You ARE in our prayers!!