Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I hope I never need to test this

Would you survive in the wild?
Your Result: Yesiree!....
 

You could live in the wild if you wanted to! You know what to eat, do, and stay away from! You could get shelter, food, water fast and easy-and the right treatments to injuries, snake bites etc...You know the outdoors like the back of your hand!!

Wouldn't last 2 minutes!.....
 
Maybe........
 
Not to sure...
 
Most likely you'll survive....
 
Would you survive in the wild?
Quizzes for MySpace

3 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Hmmm...well, I guess its good to know you can huh?

Unknown said...

wow! It said I would survive also, but my red themometer wasn't as far up as yours!

Kimberly said...

Too bad there would never be multiple choice should I ever be lost and hungry or bittern by a snake!