Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just So You Know, I Am Alive

I know the whole idea of blogging is to keep your friends and loved ones updated on your goings on, but since my last post, not much has happened. Not that I don't enjoy the mundane, somehow it just doesn't seem newsworthy. We did have a WONDERFUL night of fellowship last Sat. eve at the Rios' home. Johnny was there, and when you get him and Mike together, well you had to be there!
Amber is some better after a bad bout of bronchitis, but is now suffering from allergies. Hard to sing when you are all stuffed up. She is loving her independence at college, seems to be made for this.
Yeah! I found someone to help me paint the mural I have been planning on doing in Alex's room. I will try to post some before, during and after pix. I may need to do some organizing before the "before" pix...........
My next project will be our master bedroom. Mike bought me new furniture and a new comforter, which has been in the bag for over a year now! I don't want to put it on till I take down the wallpaper(which was up when we moved in) so everything feels new.
Then I want to finish laying the brick pavers left over from when we put in our deck. We want to use the extra to make a walkway on the other side of the screenroom near the pool pump. The summer just doesn't seem long enough!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My my you sound so energetic! Isn't it fun to have these plans all swirling around up there inthe head! You will get it done girl. I know you! I know how happy you were to find someone to paint the mural for you since Amber just didn't have time while home this summer. God cares even about our home decorating projects! Loved the post. We had fun too. Johnny called me today and told me about a little phone call he just HAD to make to Mike during the day today! hehe!!!

Rita Loca said...

Juhnny and Mike...together! Boy, that brings back memories! No one pulled out a Risk game did they?

Unknown said...

Oh Rita! We did mention bringing out our RISK game but Mike said we better not since it brought back many bad memories and the worst out of him! I remember it brought the worst out of you too didn't it? Please share!
Kim, it was great seeing you at church tonight. Poor Amber and Ashley, we must remember them in our prayers. I pray Alex doesn't have a relapse as well.

Rita Loca said...

Praying for the girls, and you as well. How is everyone doing with the dengue?

Unknown said...

Hey i don't know is you get to check this but I want you to know you all are in my thoughts and prayers! Tell the girls ok? Also, rita and I have left comments on Ashley's blog. I know she can't read them now, but please let her know they are there!