Thursday, February 8, 2007

Caught the Crud

OK this will be short. I have been under the weather or rather I feel like I have been under the wheels of a rather large truck for over a day now. Went to bed at 8:30 last night, unheard of for me, and woke up at 2:00 am with a 101 fever and body aches. Then the whole nose and eyes and sneezing thing. Was able to teach all day today. Took Sambucol twice, Airborne and Gelsemium. I think this won't last too much longer. On the bright side, I have found a new item for my morning praise list....... tissues with lotion in them.

6 comments:

Memories for a Lifetime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Memories for a Lifetime said...

mabe the parying will work!!LOL (Clint loves those LOL thingies)

Memories for a Lifetime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Memories for a Lifetime said...

I GIVE UP!!!!

GET WELL SOON!!!

Rita Loca said...

OH , I am sorry you are feeling bad! Hope you fell better soon. Praying.

Unknown said...

AAWWW, so sorry! The kleenex praise was cute though! Kudos to you for going to work. Hope you rest bunches this week end! Love Ya'!