Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'M BACK!

I was going to have this really cool post about 3 baby raccoons I rescued, with the pix to prove it, but my computer ports won't accept my new camera. So... now after all this time you are stuck with another MeMe. Here goes.

How it works:

1.grab the book closest to you
2.open it to page 161
3.find the fifth full sentence
4.post the title of the book and the author's name
5.post the text of the sentence to your blog
6.don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you


The book next to me is" "The New Spirit Controlled Woman"
Author: Beverly LaHaye

Page 161, fifth full sentence says: "The day when every little girl had a baby doll to cuddle and to mother has swiftly passed."

I can't tag anyone to do this as I am so late everyone in creation has been there and done that. Actually, page 161 was a title page, so I went to the next full page. If you have ever read the original "Spirit Controlled Temperment" by her husband Tim LaHaye, you would enjoy this. I am almost finished. Maybe I can finish while I watch Alex swim this week.
I missed a ladies fellowship at church this evening. My head feels like a bowling ball on a noodle. Any minute I'm sure it's going to roll off. After a week of continous painting at church, it feels as if someone has surely swithced my former head for one that must be made of lead. See, I'm rhyming and not even trying!!!

I did start tutoring today. A young girl going into 2nd grade next year. It will be every Tues. and Thur. It was an answer to a need that I hadn't even asked God for yet. I didn't know how I would be able to keep up my faith promise missions without a paycheck for the next two months, but the Lord supplied! And I didn't even have to search this out, they came to me!! When God supplies, he supplies completely.

I'll post more later.....I think my head just rolled under the desk..........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She posts!

The head being compared to a bowling ball on a noodle made me shudder! Sounds just miserable! Hope you feel better soon.

We did miss you all tonight, but you would have cried so much that I can't imagine what your poor head would have felt like aferwards!

I'm so delighted how the Lord met your need! He is pretty awesome!

Love you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to see the chiro again!! It is such a weird feeling to be discombobulated!!

Thanks for posting and reminding us of God's daily miracles!!

Glad your typing fingers remembered!!