Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thankful Thursday

After reading quite a few blogs today, I thought it might be easier to know what to post if each day followed a pattern of sorts. Many blogs today were "thankful" so here goes.
Things I'm thankful for.....
*my salvation
*a hard working husband who is faithful
*children who know Christ as Savior
*my dogs....I LOVE BICHONS
*long time friends
*self tanning lotion
*mineral makeup
*incense, no I was not a hippie
*no matter what size I am my shoes always fit
*chinese food
*my church and Pastor
*my Chiropractor!

4 comments:

ISM said...

lol, nice post! So much to be thankful about! hahaa.... I'm not to thankful for " self tanning Lotion" I'm ALL NATURAL ROTFL!

But yeah, yellow pages....its a book and that was the thing to do. So I got it cause it was the closest book at the time

Unknown said...

Way to go Kim! I think you got two posts in one week done!

My friend Patti just loves her bare minerals cosmetics too!

I will have to try the self tanning lotion soon. I'm so white I glow in the dark!

Anonymous said...

THanks...you have rhymed and not even the "school mode"!!

Thanks for reminding us to reflect!

Just had the conversation with a godly friend on how women want things aroud them to be "in order" (thus their security issues!!)...and how we feel we need to 'help things along"....but, how cna you help people until they see their need? Only the Holy Spirit can do that...and only God's timing is right, We cna learn all the Bible we want but until we can have it revealed and use it in our lives, then we often do not see how relevant it is!!

Thanks for our reminders!!

AmberTheBlog.com said...

ROTFL Incencse...hippies...Anyways, it really made me laugh. I can't wait to see you in TWO WEEKS!!!!! XD LOVE YOU!