Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Halfway Home!

I almost feel about Wednesday's as I do Friday's. The week is half over! For the first few days back it hasn't been too bad. But then Amber has helped, I'm not sure I should get used to it; I don't want to think of her leaving;( Mike is on call this week, won't be home till about 2:00 a.m. If I had know that sooner the girls & I would have had leftovers! hahahaha

I read Amber's blog after school today, told her it was awful close to preaching! but right on target. This is one of her pet peeves! We're gearing up for Parent /Teacher conferences this week . This will be my first one as the "Teacher" , please pray for wisdom for me. I pray daily for His wisdom, but sometimes first graders can't tell if you're flying by the seat of your skirt! I think parents will be a little more discerning.

We have a wedding we are to attend this weekend. Aren't these supposed to be happy affairs? The last one was great. They were a saved couple , they seem more like family than blood relatives. That one just felt right; that they knew it was for a lifetime. Have no idea what this one will be like. I don't know how the world can function from day to day thinking this is as good as it gets. If Christ hadn't saved me I'd probably be one of those crazy women you hear about, muttering to themselves or jumping off bridges! Well....I do mutter sometimes, I just don't expect any voices to answer back! lol

I would love to take some of those quizzes, one of my girls needs to show me how to post them on this blog! Only if they aren't too embarassing!

8 comments:

Rita Loca said...

This is a voice muttering in your head! Do you hear me? DONT ANSWER!
Great writing I am enjoying getting a pek into your life.

Jackie said...

I loved Wednesdays too when I worked, I know exactly what you mean. Muttering all the time...sounds like me. Brian is alwyas asking, "Who are you talking to?" :-}

Kimberly said...

Hey Rita and Jackie, thanks for commenting, I daily read both of your blogs but I'm not faithful about leaving a comment. Pam, do I need to go forward on Sunday and repent?

Memories for a Lifetime said...

You know if you go, I have to go with you!! Is there a priest for the confessional booth?? (should we check Pam's??LOL)

I know just how draining family "get togethers are!!" Enlist your friends to pray and then, run away before you are missed!!

Glad you are having a good week--will pray for wisdom in dealing with the little darlings grownups!!

AmberTheBlog.com said...

Wednesdays are awesome at school. We started to get desperate though, towards the end of last semester.

"Oh my gosh! Tomorrow is Tuesday and that means the next day is Wednesday! And after Thursday is Friday and then it's the weekend!!!"

Weekends were the only things getting us through the Mondays!

Unknown said...

Yes Pat - I will be so so happy to hear YOUR and KIMBERLY'S confessions! I'll be prayed up first though. Amber - so funny! celebrating an upcoming week-end on Monday!
And as far as Jackie talking to herself, let me tell ya'! My mom, dad, hubby, sons would laugh at her sometimes and she didn't even realize it as she passed thru the room mumbling stuff. So Kim, you are in good company!

Jackie said...

I never liked Tuesdays, because I couldn't pin anything on it. Monday, Awful first day of the week...Wednesday,halfway done! Thursday, day before Friday, Friday, Yeah...weekend. But Tuesday? Blach.
Oh, and Aunt Pammy Pooh...I may mumble to myself, but at least I respond to real people when they talk to me and dont just stare at them with a shocked look on my face and mouth slightly open like you!!! rotfl

Unknown said...

ok Jackie- let's not get personal!!!ROTFLOL