Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year...I'm finally here!

I know, I don't believe it either. It has taken Amber about 40 min to explain this whole Blog thing to me and my head is still spinning. I'm sure it will come to me, I'm a hands on person; I need to do before I learn. Later I'd like to post pix but for now this is all you get! We're missing church tonight. That mole I had biopsied was completely removed today- not feeling very comfortable just yet. I don't know when I became so squeamish about things, I thought I would hurl when I felt the tugging. It didn't hurt, just made me feel wierd. Things like this did NOT use to bother me.

I have ambivilant feelings about starting school next week. I love teaching the children and the interaction with the other staff at church, but am praying that the Lord will give me more strength. I need to be a better help meet for Mike. I hate feeling so tired all the time. Maybe If I am more organized......

Love having all my girls together, don't even want to think about Amber leaving. Traveling with the ensemble will keep her away for quite a while. But I know she is in God's will and held by His hand. No better place to be.

Alex is calling me, I promised to let her read to me. She has a book report due the first week back to school.

It's a new year, I'm excited to see how the Lord works in our families life this next 12 months!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! I'm first to post in my mommy's blog!*twirls*

Yeah...school...NO.
And Amber leaving? It just seems like she's been here a few days. Time is at high-speed lately. I'm getting old. >__<

Unknown said...

oh pleeeeze Ashley!! Kim-I stand amazed! So proud of you and once again I feel intimidated! You are a terrific writer and revealer of your thoughts! Just do't be like Anita Lotta Help and reveal too much! Love Ya', Hope you heal quickly!

Rita Loca said...

Yuck! I understand about the squeemish part! You are looking so good, Kim. I saw the photo on Pam's blog. So, we trapped you!! You are now one of us!!

AmberTheBlog.com said...

I see you figured out to post. This is good news! You are progressing nicely. Now, next class of Blogging 101 will be shortly (I'm sure...). LOL! j/k Love you!

Jackie said...

Well, well well. Look who decided to join the Matrix. Welcome friend.

Memories for a Lifetime said...

W*E*L*C*O*M*E**

I wondered if you would make time for the crash course!!

You are quite fluid with your thoughts --keep them coming--it doesn;t take but 15 minutes a day to blog and read your little circle of friends!! LOL

Sorry--I did not know about you haveing that mole removed...hope you feel better.

You make Amber proud as a good, successful student!!

ISM said...

Yeah, my mom used my phone to call u and i thought that shawn was the last number which was, but it was the one i called not yours so yeah, i called shawn and think that he was there and had a funny story to tell him then a womans voice comes one and i was thrown out of wack!!! lol

Unknown said...

ok Mrs. Kim! Now that you have a blog, you are supposed to blog!! J/k I know, unlike me--you have a life!! Love and hugs!

Rita Loca said...

See! PAm is a posting Nazi! Its like shes the pastor of a church, "Where were you? You missed the service?", "Have you told anyone about blgging today?" Make sure and visit so and so ! Shes been slow on her postings!"
Next she will want us to send her our offerings!

Kimberly said...

Ok Ok I'll try to post tomorrow. Right now it's 10:00 and Amber, Ashley and I are going to watch "Pirates". Maybe I can let you in on my not very interesting life tomorrow! jk!

Rita... you are hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

Rita - You ARE hilarious. I almost peed my pants reading your rant below! Now will I see you all in service tomorrow??

Kim -I am anxiously awaiting! What Pirates are you watching?

Memories for a Lifetime said...

HELLO?!?!?

HELLO?!?!?!

IS KIM THERE???????